My Photo
Name:
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

I am completely and totally British on every way, even down to the slightly abnormal amount of tea that I drink. I think that having good maanners is very important in life and like to think of myself as a polite and welcoming person, so feel free to talk to me. I like meeting new people especially ones that aren't from england, it makes life so much more fun. I am mostly and optimist (except maybe with coursework...). I think that's enough for this section!

Wednesday 27 February 2008

EARTHQUAKE!

There was an earthquake lastnight and it actually scared me half to death, I'm shaking just writing about it. It wasn't even that bad but I've never been in an earthquake before, well, not that I'm old enough to remember anyway.

According to the news the only damage is that someone's chimneypot smashed in Barnesly. I was going up the stairs at the time so I fell over and hurt my hip, and all my family could do was laugh at me in a heap on the floor! Huh!

I know this sounds like I'm going for the sypathy vote when it really was a pathetic earthquake, but what can I say? I'm a complete wimp. Yeah well, I'm sure that wasa sufficiently boring earthquake rant =]

'Till next time! XX

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home